Construction system that uses cold-formed galvanized steel profiles.
LSF is especially suitable for the construction of residential buildings, as well as for the rehabilitation of old buildings. However, there are several other areas where you can take advantage of the system's many advantages.
Of the numerous advantages of this system, we highlight:
- Better results due to safer structures;
- Less maintenance and slower aging of the structure;
- Fire safety;
- It is not vulnerable to termites or other insects;
- It is not vulnerable to any type of fungi or organisms, including mold or mold;
- Less likelihood of foundation problems - less weight results in less movement;
- Less likelihood of damage during an earthquake;
- More efficient connections through screws and not nails;
- Lighter structure but with stronger connections results in less seismic loads on the building.
- Less chance of damage due to strong winds.